Thursday, December 18, 2014

Arson Awards 2014: Top 12 EPs

I know I've been around here a lot less than I used to, but I'll keep coming back every year for this shit, for sure. I've moved my reviewing thoughts and general music updating to a webzine named Metal Invader, and that might explain something. Anyway, off we go!

-----

12. Baths - Ocean Death
Genre: Minimal / Electronica / Glitch

11. Mormoan - Empyreal Wisdom
 Genre: Funeral Ambient / Dungeon Synth

10. Trepalium - Voodoo Moonshine
Genre: Swing Death Metal / Jazz

9. Mournful Congregation - Concrescence of the Sophia
Genre: Funeral Doom Metal

8. Vermin Womb - Permanence
Genre: Grindcore / Death Metal

7. Kever - Eon of Cycling Death
Genre: Death Metal

6. Vuyvr - Incinerated Gods
Genre: Black Metal

5. Satariel - White Ink: Chapter 1
Genre: Melodic Death Metal

4. Inter Arma - The Cavern
Genre: Black Metal / Sludge / Post-Metal

3. Svartidauði - The Synthesis of Whore and Beast
Genre: Black Metal

2. Worsen - Blood
Genre: Black Metal

1. Skelethal - Deathmanicvs Revelation
Genre: Old School Death Metal

No comments:

Post a Comment