Friday, December 14, 2018

2018: Top 15 demos


I can never do a proper run over demo releases, but this year it was slightly better than usually, when I totally ignore them. Some of the entries are not pure demos but demo compilations, but it isn't important for me, and probably for no one! Each time I say I will do better on this section the next time I'm on it, for 2018 it is slightly the truth.

-----

15. Najwyzszy (US) - An Orchestration in Shadows | Listen  
14. Sinira (US) - Dawnless Twilight | Listen 
13. Laudanum (Unknown) – III | Listen 
12. Morannon (Sweden) - Spectral Darkness | Listen 
11. Evulse (US) – Call of the Void | Listen 
10. Estve (Hungary) - Az enyészet ajtaja | Listen 
9. Drekavac (US) - Collection I | Listen 
8. Lathliss (US) - Demo I | Listen 
7. Ancient Morass (Netherlands) - Bog Barrow | Listen
6. Drowning the Light (Australia) - The Vampyre Cipher | Listen


5. Arditi (Sweden) – Bloodtheism

4. Knife (Finland) – Torture… Darkness… The Craft Of Sorrow

3. Staar (Netherlands) – Maanschaduwen

2. Voidness (Greece) – Forest of the Impaled

1. Dispirit (US) - Enantiodromian Birth


More coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment