Sunday, December 13, 2020

Top 10 Non-Metal Albums of 2020

Usually this part is all over the place, but this year I had a clear favorite and several albums I found fascinating, even in more mainstream genres. The list represents well the various genres I was into throughout the year and basically I somehow chose representatives of each, but there are still things I had to listen to but didn't manage. Some honorable mentions are the albums by The Strokes, Nothing, The Garden, Nine Inch Nails and Dua Lipa. Wait, what?

Top 10 Non-Metal of 2020:

10. Forndom - Faþir
9. Prurient - Casablanca Flamethrower
8. Steve Von Till - No Wilderness Deep Enough
7. Taylor Swift - Folklore
6. William Basinski - Lamentations
5. Lowrider - Refractions
4. Anna von Hausswolff - All Thoughts Fly
3. Puta Volcano - AMMO
2. Bohren & der Club of Gore - Patchouli Blue
1. Venus Volcanism - Rizitiko
 

No comments:

Post a Comment