Sunday, December 12, 2021

Top 10 Greek metal albums of 2021

Usually, there are a handful of releases from Greek bands that I fully endorse every year, however for 2021 I didn't find such an equivalent. In fact, I was not fully into some albums I expected to be, and newer stuff was not revolutionary. I'm still missing listening the new Diablery and Agnes Vein records because they come out next week, but it's anyway a legit wrap-up of the year from my side. Having decided to put all these lists a bit earlier than usual this year, it is what I get.

Arson Cafe's
top 10 Greek metal albums of 2021

10. Human Serpent - Heirlooms Eternal
9. Shattered Hope - Vespers
8. Eldingar - Maenads
7. Rapture - Malevolent Demise Incarnation
6. Spectral Lore - Ετερόφωτος
5. Caedes Cruenta - Of Ritual Necrophagia and Mysterious Ghoul Cults
4. Mystras - Empires Vanquished and Dismantled
3. Drakon Ho Megas - Drakon Ho Megas
2. Nihilism - Cataclysme vers l'ascendance
1. Yoth Iria - As the Flame Withers

No comments:

Post a Comment